We are expanding our Product team and seek 2 x experienced Product Managers!
This role is highly focused on the planning and implementation of promotional campaign activity with our third party preferred partners making a background in a fast paced marketing or product environment a significant advantage. In addition, these roles each require excellent product knowledge across either a broad range, or specific travel market segments, whilst also having a vital understanding of the competitive environment, market trends and channel mix, to drive maximum return on investment. Our Product Managers work in very close collaboration with numerous internal and external stakeholders making a candidate with strong communication skills and true team ethic a must!
Essential knowledge and experience:
- Proven Product and/or Marketing background in the travel industry, preferably with over 5 years’ experience.
- A genuine interest and passion for travel product across numerous, or specific travel industry segments.
- Excellent supplier relationship skills.
- Solid understanding of the travel sector competitive environment across the various distribution channels.
- Familiar with advertising legal parameters, product pro-formas, and permits required for various incentives and promotional activity.
- Commercial acumen including the ability to think strategically and analytically.
- Ability to lead, encourage and mentor a team of two Product Executives.
- A true team player.
If this sounds like you, apply now!
Please submit your application to
firstname.lastname@example.org by 9th September 2016
We regret that we are unable to contact all applicants if they are not successful at reaching the interview stage.