Booking.com BV (the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online hotel reservation service in the world) and/or its various support companies throughout the world are looking for people to support the business in the fast-growing hotel markets. Booking.com New Zealand, one of the support companies in New Zealand, is looking for an Account Manager in New Zealand.
As Account Manager Hotels you are responsible for the hotels in your country specific area and at the same time cooperate with colleagues in the team to reach set targets.
Your main responsibility is to ensure close commercial contact with our hotel partners in order to identify areas of improvement and optimize their commercial performance. You will acquire new hotel partners.
An Account Manager Hotels builds good commercial relationships with hotels to ensure the hotels cooperate with us in the best possible way. You will maximize revenues and meets the demand of our visitors on Booking.com.
This full time position will be based in our Auckland office.
- Create strategic plans;
- Visit our important hotels;
- Responsible for area coverage;
- Take care of the contacts with hotels;
- Be a medium for complaints and problems;
- Take care of negotiations and contracts;
- Practice allotment management; getting more availability and better rates;
- Deliver quantity and quality reports;
- Responsible for after sales;
- Accompany and train hotels with implementation of system;
- Advise hotels about internet strategies;
- Organize and coordinate Tourist Trade Fair visits;
- Market our brand name to hotels;
- Expand and take care of networks.
- Affinity/experience with the hotel industry;
- 1-3 years of experience in a relevant sales/account management function;
- Fluent in English both written and spoken;
- Pro-active, sense of responsibility, independent, customer friendly and target focused;
- Good communication and commercial selling skills;
- Team player, motivated and enjoy the sector of e-commerce and hospitality;
- Driver’s license;
- Hotel School or University background preferred;
- You already live in New Zealand and do not require employer sponsorship.