Travel Daily, Australia’s favourite travel industry publication and its associated titles Cruise Weekly, Pharmacy Daily and Business Events News are looking for an advertising assistant on a short-term basis to fill in for an annual leave position on a three month contract.
The role will involve liaising with our extensive client base, using desktop publishing programs to help with daily production of our newsletters, coordinating advertising and competitions for our various titles.
• Desktop publishing experience is essential, preferably with Adobe Indesign.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office also essential.
• Ability to work to deadlines, with a keen eye for detail.
• Friendly, well presented and outgoing team player.
Join the fun and friendly team at our office in Epping NSW from July 2012. This is a chance to get valuable experience in the dynamic publishing industry.
Applications, which will be treated in strict confidence, should be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org by Mon 2nd July.