We have a rare opportunity to work full time in a challenging role for this leading corporate travel company. Located in Melbourne in their modern office, you would join a team of travel professionals and you will provide the very best customer service to clients needing assistance with their emergency bookings. This is a fast paced role and will give you the opportunity to utilise your extensive travel consulting experience dealing with a number of different situations that may be presented.
* Book worldwide flights, hotels & car hire including multi sector itineraries and all aspects of ticketing.
* Deal with global corporate clients and adhere to company travel policies
* Answer calls, emails and online / off line reservations queries efficiently
* Problem solving situations that may arise in an after hours / emergency department
* Ensure the highest levels of Corporate Travel service.
* You will be working as part of a dedicated travel team with reservations being made via a GDS
* Excellent Galileo skills (a must)
* Solid airfares knowledge (critical in this role)
* Extensive experience in the travel industry
* You must be available to be flexible with your working hours (no overnight work is required)
* You will enjoy working in a super busy working environment
* You will be able to work autonomously
* High level customer service skills
The successful candidate can expect to be dealing with a wide range of travel requests and situations that may arise in an emergency/after-hours department. Therefore we are looking for candidates who can hit the ground running with reservations; problem solving and ticketing. We are looking for confident communicators who can strike up a good rapport with customers.
You will receive an extremely competitive salary plus super!
Reference Number: 1890KF1