This is a fast paced role and will give you the opportunity to utilise your extensive travel consulting experience dealing with a number of different situations that may be presented. This position is guaranteed at least 2-3 days per week and you would have the opportunity to either work from home or in the office.
– Booking worldwide flights, hotels & car hire including multi sector itineraries and all aspects of ticketing.
– Dealing with high end & global corporate clients and adhering to company travel policies
– Answering calls, emails and online / off line reservations queries efficiently
– Problem solving situations that may arise in an after hours / emergency department
– Ensuring the highest levels of Corporate & Entertainment Travel service.
– You will be working as part of a dedicated travel team with reservations being made via a GDS
– Excellent Galileo skills (a must)
– Solid airfares knowledge (critical in this role)
– Extensive experience in the travel industry
– You must be available to be flexible with your working hours (no overnight work is required)
– You will enjoy working in a super busy working environment
– You will be able to work autonomously
– High level customer service skills
The successful candidate can expect to be dealing with a wide range of travel requests and situations that may arise in an emergency department. Therefore we are looking for candidates who can hit the ground running with reservations; problem solving and ticketing. We are looking for confident communicators who can strike up a good rapport with customers.
You will receive an extremely competitive basic salary pro rata plus super!
Apply with your CV today! For more information please contact Katie by email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 02 9113 7272
Reference Number: 1820KF2