After-hours service provider, 24×7 Solutions, has a unique opportunity for an experienced Afterhours Corporate Travel Manager to join its team on a part-time basis.
If you have been working as an Corporate Travel Manager this role is perfect for you.
• This role entails predominantly weekend work and some evening shifts.
• You must be willing to embrace additional shifts when needed. Shifts are scheduled on a rotational roster.
• You will need to be proficient in ticketing and re-issues.
• A positive attitude and strong work ethic will be highly desirable for this position.
• You are motivated to go above-and-beyond, think outside the square, multi-task and work in a high-pace environment while demonstrating high attention to detail.
• Extensive knowledge in at least two GDS systems is an advantage.
• A minimum of 5 years’ experience as a Corporate Travel Consultant is required due to the variety and complexity of domestic and international client itineraries.
Send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com