Are you looking for a job where you can be yourself, work in a casual environment and have fun?
The Intrepid Group has a variety of worldwide tours specialising in small group sustainable travel. We operate trips globally, including Asia, Europe, Africa, the Americas and the Middle East.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- 2 years minimum selling experience preferably in the travel industry
- Travel experience to Intrepid Group destinations
- Experience working with booking systems (GDS system)
- Ability to build relationships over the phone
- Ability to work without supervision
- Attention to detail
- Exceptional ‘above and beyond’ customer service
- An understanding of and belief in Intrepid’s Responsible Business Philosophy
- Friendly, flexible, adaptable
At head office you can wear what you want, just be yourself, and most of all become friend with likeminded people. We also have our own coffee machine! Being part of our Sales team means great opportunities, incentives, rostered days off each month, training programs for your development and a whole heap of Adventure Travel perks you don’t want to miss.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER
Our values are not just on a piece of paper, or for show on our website, they actually were developed by our employees, so we live and breathe them within Intrepid. If you have the experience above, are passionate about the products we sell and the role – we don’t want you to miss out.
To apply, you must send us a cover letter with the following:
– What makes you stand out from everyone else
– Destinations you’ve travelled to along with your most memorable travel experience
Applications will close on 31st August (but please nothe, they are assessed on receipt – so get in quick!) Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Reference Number: RES1