You will be coordinating airfares with a view to delivering the clients an exceptional level of customer service and by doing so, building on repeat business.
- Liaising with all customer service staff regarding current airfare procedures.
- To be the airfares expert both internally and externally and manage the air product from start to finish.
- Actioning all air desk requests in a timely manner ensuring deadlines are met including ticketing
- Quality control of air quotes
- Managing all airline refunds.
- To ensure BSP is reconciled per month, each calendar year.
- Managing ACM’s and ADM’s
- Providing support to the reservations team.
- Previous experience working with airfares, ideally in customer service role.
- Completion of Fares & Ticketing I & II.
- Advanced airfare construction, ticketing processing via BSP & CRS.
- Strong computer software experience including Galileo, Sabre, Amadeus, Microsoft Word, and Excel.
So If you know this is your role and that you are self motivated, have strong organisational ability, a clear focus on attention to detail, and believe in fantastic first class products, than apply now for an opportunity to get your chance at this great new role.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume in a Word Doc. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Ben Carnegie on (02) 92785100 or 1300 inPlace, quoting Ref No 9792.
Be the first to hear about all new jobs by following us on Twitter @inplacejobs or Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/inplacerecruit
Reference Number: 9792