In this unique role you will be the airfare specialist, working autonomously sourcing best fares to be offered by the reservations team to be attached to world-wide cruises. You will load and manage cruise products using the company’s back office system.
Hours are Monday to Friday 8.30-5.30 with 1 hour lunch in a very central part of town.
To apply for this enticing role, you will need the following:
- Strong airfare and ticketing knowledge within the Australian travel industry
- Min 2 years working in airline, retail/wholesale travel or a consolidator
- Superior CRS experience, preferably Sabre
- Good time management and excellent attention to detail
- The ability to work at a fast pace
To be considered for this role you must have Australian permanent residency plus worked in a similar role in Australia in the past 5 years.
If this sounds like your ideal next position then don’t miss out. Apply today.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume in a Word Doc. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Cristina Gines on (02) 92785100 or 1300 inPlace, quoting Ref No 9685.
Be the first to hear about all new jobs by following us on Twitter @inplacejobs or Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/inplacerecruit
Reference Number: 9685