Joining a busy office environment, this role involves working with the reservations team to quote and issue the airfare part of a large range of cruise itineraries as well as learning the land part of the product.
This is a fast paced office always alive with activity makes for the perfect place to start your new role! The company offers educational cruises and paid famil leave as well as regular incentives.
Hours are Monday to Friday 8.30-5.30.
To apply for this enticing role, you will need the following:
- Strong airfare and ticketing knowledge within the Australian travel industry
- Min 2 years working in airline, retail/wholesale travel or a consolidator
- Superior CRS experience, preferably Sabre
- Good time management and excellent attention to detail
- The ability to work at a fast pace
To be considered for this role you must have Australian permanent residency plus worked in a similar role in Australia in the past 5 years.
If this sounds like your ideal next position then don’t miss out. Apply today.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume in a Word Doc. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Cristina Gines on (02) 92785100 or 1300 inPlace, quoting Ref No 9685.
Be the first to hear about all new jobs by following us on Twitter @inplacejobs or Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/inplacerecruit
Reference Number: 9685a