Join Australia’s leading mobile travel agency
We’re seeking a Support Superhero….could it be you?
Are you often told you’re a bit of a lifesaver?
Do you regularly go above and beyond to help others?
Looking for a new travel role that will allow you to show off your superhuman support skills?
The Mission: Travel Counsellors are the world’s largest home-based travel company and we are currently getting bigger. We’re on the hunt for an airline support superhero to help us in our quest to provide the best support on the planet to our network of awesome agents. Unlike other travel companies, our agents are based in home offices around Australia, so we’re in need of a helping hand from a mighty airline support and helpdesk guru who knows how to connect with others via technology.
The Base: Reporting to the General Manager, this position is based in our centrally-located Melbourne head office where you’ll be working for a company that values work/life balance, invests in its people, rewards high achievers and uses the best systems in the industry, including Phenix. Developed in-house, the innovative Phenix system is intuitive, user-friendly and designed to make booking travel easy for agents.
The Rewards: Apart from joining a forward-thinking, global travel company with a proven track record in excellence, this role offers much more than the traditional airline support position. Yes, you’ll be supporting our agents with your expertise but you’ll also get to make an impact by contributing to our regular TV broadcasts. Created in our in-house TV studio, you’ll be able to regularly share your wisdom with Travel Counsellors agents located all over Australia via our daily and weekly programs curated by people just like you!
Your superpowers include:
- Experience in being an airline support guru (with a minimum of one year in an airline support role under your belt)
- Passion for travel and enthusiasm for helping others to achieve their best
- Unwavering commitment to delivering superhero levels of support to our agents
- The ability to learn new technology, run with fresh concepts and problem solve on-the-go
- Natural communication skills and the ability to thrive in an evolving workplace
- Proactivity and the ability to have fun while working.
In exchange, we pledge to give you:
- A fun, friendly workplace run by an awesome management team dedicated to bringing out the best in everyone
- A healthy work environment that nurtures talent and rewards high performance
- Ample opportunities for career growth and professional development
- Generous access to incentives, events, famils and reduced rates for travel
- Modern offices located in a coveted Melbourne CBD location
- The chance to work in a genuinely supportive, inspiring environment.
If you’re a bit of a support superhero APPLY NOW to join our team and enjoy the recognition you deserve for all that you do! Call 1300 765 559 or email your application to email@example.com
Reference Number: KE-AL