This Company, a well-established and renowned tour operator are looking for an Airfares Customer Service Consultant to join their growing team. You will work in a new office in the heart of the CBD.
The Job Role
As an Airfares Customer Service Consultant you will be responsible for not only providing exceptional service to both internal and external clients, but also sharing your fares knowledge and expertise to help increase overall sales and revenue to reach company targets. You will also liaise with airlines, assess fares and their suitability for sale, as well as issues tickets and manage refunds.
To apply, it is essential that you have:
- Current experience in the travel industry within a fares & ticketing role
- Strong knowledge of various airlines and fares in the market
- Strong customer service skills and a team focused attitude
- GDS experience
- This role is Monday to Friday; no weekends
- Salary will be commensurate with experience plus bonuses & incentives
- Office located close to trains and buses
If you’re ready to hit the ground running, meeting all the above criteria APPLY ONLINE TODAY!
Reference Number: HF41293