This airline is looking for an experienced Business Development Manager to join them. This company offers a great working environment, opportunity to develop your skill-set and be part of a cohesive, established team.
The Job Role
This sales manager has an ANZ responsibility. You will be accountable for driving business from target clients across travel trade, corporate, VFR, MICE and groups businesses.
You will work to targets and aim to exceed these through building relationships, securing new accounts and strategic planning.
- Creating and implementing a sales strategy
- Conduct client visits with target and top clients
- Design and conduct product training
- Report on sales activity
- Analyse customer feedback providing solutions for any issues
- Attend any industry networking functions
To apply for this role it is essential you have:
- Demonstrated ability as an Account or Business Development Manager within the travel industry
- MANDARIN language skills are essential
- The ability to make commercial/financial decisions confidently
- Current Travel Industry contacts and an ability to network to grow relationships
Reference Number: 39712