Phil Hoffmann Travel, ten times national winner of Best Travel Agency, is seeking an Area Sales Manager to join our Management team. This role will suit those who have a passion for the travel industry and sales, the drive and enthusiasm to inspire, and who want to be a part of a market leading team.
At Phil Hoffmann Travel we’re known for our strong work ethic and superior customer service standards, but there’s so much more:
– a family environment
– a workplace committed to ongoing training
– the opportunity to take part in a variety of travel experiences
– support from your colleagues
– the opportunity for growth and advancement
– employee Wellbeing program
The Area Sales Manager is an internal role responsible for driving profitability and growth through mentoring and management of Branch Managers, ensuring company policies and procedures are adhered to, and being a strong advocate for the company values.
To be successful in this role you will need the following:
– a minimum of 3 years experience in a Travel Management Role.
– proven ability to drive and motivate individuals and their teams to profitability
– excellent oral and written communication skills
– be proficient in managing budgets and have strong analytical skills.
– hold a current drivers licence
– Sabre and SAM software experience preferred
This position includes a negotiated salary based on experience and qualifications, individual and team based incentives, and full travel industry benefits. Only applicants who have the right to work in Australia and can clearly demonstrate the above criteria, are selected for an interview and will be contacted. Applications submitted by COB Tue 09 June 2015.