This well known Australian hospitality business is after exceptionally talented assistant restaurant managers ready to take on a role that offers variety and challenge in a fast-paced, high-volume environment.
Working ‘in’ the business you’ll drive operations from the front line maximising numbers, ensuring excellent customer experience and contributing to team motivation.
People and performance management – ensuring great staff are retained, developed, and empowered.
Customer experience – ensuring the business continues to achieve strong results and builds on its already great brand.
Process and numbers – maintaining the company policies and procedures. Working hard to ensure that customer numbers are maintained, maximising volume and revenue across the business.
• 3 + years restaurant/retail management experience.
• KPI’s, targets, budgets and systems- Yes PLEASE I hear you say!!!
• High energy with a passion for the hospitality industry.
• Exceptional financial acumen and respect for structure and policies.
Why Work Here?
• Key position in a growing, professional brand going from strength to strength.
• Excellent hours – you won’t be pulling “all nighters” here.
• Great remuneration, ongoing training and development, variety plus!
• A brand with a social conscience.
If you thrive in the fast paced, whirlwind environment that the fast casual dining environment delivers and aspire to a GM role sooner rather than later – you know what to do! APPLY now!
This role does not offer sponsorship/ not suitable for Working Holiday Visas
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Radi Stulic on 08 6365 0050.
Reference Number: 2002