Our client is a new player on the scene, opening a new venue early in the new year. They are looking for a talented bar manager to control all creative and operational aspects of this modern, multi-faceted venue.
As Bar Manager you will be responsible for delivering world class customer service to guests, as well as providing ongoing training and development to a medium team of dedicate bar tenders and supervisors. An extensive history of working with high end cocktails and wines will be absolutely key, as you will be solely responsible for the creative development of these seasonal venues. You will have previous stock, staff and budget management experience, working to and smashing targets set by the owner. Make this role your own as you have creative freedom to build and maintain drink menus, marketing your talents to the public in a venue everyone will be talking about.
What We Need
- Previous high end bar management experience
- Expert beverage knowledge
- A willingness to develop your skills in a supportive environment
- An understanding of the inner financial workings of a bar
- Creative flare and a great attitude
- Team building and motivating skills
- A desire to be the best in the business
- Marketing experience preferable but not essential.
What s in it for you?
- Supportive team with endless opportunities within the whole brand
- Above market remuneration
- The chance to be a part of something never seen in the ACT
- High profile central location
- Control over all front of house operations
Work hard, get rewarded for it these guys actually mean it.
STEP UP TO JUST THE RIGHT ROLE
When you’re on the hunt for a new job, it helps to know your options. At Frontline Hospitality, we’ve developed an unparalleled network in the hospitality industry, so we can tell you exactly what roles are out there even the ones that haven’t been advertised.
With our honest, candid approach, well give you realistic advice on your skills, salary expectations and opportunities. And from start to finish, were there to offer support and handle negotiations on your behalf. We can even help you make a smooth transition between roles so you can leave your old job on good terms.
There’s nothing we love more than getting to know an individual, and finding the job that suits them perfectly and for many people, we do this time and time again over the course of their career. So if you’re thinking of making a move, make us your first phone call.
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Ashleigh Byrne at email@example.com, quoting Ref No. 122485 or otherwise please check out our website for other available positions.