JOIN AN INNOVATIVE TEAM WITHIN THE PREMIUM TRAVEL SPACE
Luxperience is the only global luxury travel trade exhibition taking place annually in Australia focussed on and connecting truly unique luxury products and destinations from around the world with leading travel designers who are experts in the art of bespoke travel design; creative events and elite service management.
Due to company expansion the opportunity exists for an enthusiastic and well connected relationship builder and business development travel specialist to work with the Luxperience team and responsible for Buyer Recruitment. Based in Sydney we seek a passionate and results driven individual to manage the duties of this role which includes identifying qualified travel designers and meeting specialists from both traditional and emerging global markets as well as maintaining existing business relationships with partners.
The role is highly customer service focussed and requires a thorough, adaptable; goal-oriented and dedicated team player with excellent presentation and written communication skills and a creative approach.
- Minimum 2 years Business Development or B2B sales/consultancy work experience within the travel industry preferred
- Preferably degree educated with experience working in the meetings and events market
- Strong organisational and analytical problem solving skills
- High computer literacy particularly CRM platforms
- Self-driven, team player with strong interpersonal skills and able to work within tight deadlines
- Well-presented and mature attitude
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close 11 August