Let your passion fly!
Cathay Pacific Airways is seeking an experienced Business Development Executive in our Brisbane Sales Office to identify and develop revenue from accounts of high value in line with State objectives. This is a full-time, contract position until 01 August 2016.
The candidate must possess and demonstrate the following criteria:
- Extensive experience in the travel or travel related industry (airlines preferred)
- At least 3 years in a similar business development role
- Proven ability to achieve sales revenue targets
- Proven ability to identify key incremental revenue opportunities
- Analytical & problem-solving skills
- Excellent negotiation, presentation and communication skills
- Proficiency in PC skills including Microsoft, PowerPoint, Excel
- Ability to manage own time, with minimal supervision
If you have the above skills and want to join the Cathay Pacific team, please send your CV and covering letter detailing salary expectations to:
- Howard Field, Business Development Manager QLD
- Angela Borst, Advisor People Department
Applications close Wednesday 12 August 2015. Applicants must have the right to live and work in Australia. Only applicants who are successful in gaining an interview will be notified.