A vacancy exists for a Business Development Executive with Helloworld Limited.
Helloworld Limited is one of Australia’s leading integrated travel businesses, providing franchised retail services, wholesale products, specialist government and corporate business travel and ticket distribution services across 8 countries.
This full time role, located in Camberwell, Victoria is in the Wholesale division of Helloworld Limited. The primary purpose of this role is to identify, qualify, capture and support new and exsisting business for Qantas Holidays, Viva! Holidays, The Cruise Team, Ready Rooms & Rail Tickets
This role is responsible for the delivery of revenue, specific to a territory of retail agency partners within a specific geographic region across the Wholesale brands. This includes execution of the strategic business plan set by the Regional Sales Manager accountable for the allocated region, through building enduring win-win partnerships with agency owners and consultants designed to increase revenue penetration to a pre agreed level. Activities include sales calls, conducting training programs and seminars, building and executing a communication and business plan by agency, and attending consumer expos, agency conferences, workshops, tradeshows and hosting agent educational trips.
- delivery of pre agreed revenue targets for Qantas Holidays, Viva! Holidays, The Cruise Team, Rail Tickets and online ( ReadyRoomsforAgents;)
- develop and nurture a web of influence ( WOI) with client accounts at every level within an assigned territory;
- manage sharing of market intelligence from within the territory;
- activating vertical integration between wholesale and retail within helloworld in this state and supporting franchisees to add value as a key business partner;
- accountability for delivering a weekly Business Impact report to wholesale management from the assigned territory; and
- responsibility for updating a CRM to document weekly sales calls, actions and outcomes.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- demonstrated experiences in business planning;
- sound commercial skills, and excellent communication skills;
- a pro-active approach and experience in working autonomously;
- exceptional organisation skills , and the ability to use technology to be efficient;
- focus on problem solving, and adding value to the client relationship;
- excellent time management and prioritisation skills;
- ability to make informed decisions, based on collection of information;
- strong experience operating as an effective team player, and like working remotely but as part of a broader peer group;
- excellent presentation skills; and
- strong local area marketing skills.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please send your resume by close of business Monday, 31 August 2015.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.