This Corporate Travel organisation is looking for a business development manager to grow their expanding client portfolio. This role will require you to strategically approach a large spectrum of clients across a range of business sectors.
You will work very closely with the general manager to grow your own business portfolio and contribute growth within company.
Your role will be autonomous and you will be required to complete the following tasks to achieve your sales targets:
- Strategically targeting new clients
- Securing new business leads
- Conducting client meetings and tendering for business
- Managing existing accounts to ensure client retention
- Attending conferences and trade shows to build client relationships
We are looking for someone with the following background for this great opportunity:
- Previous BDM experience within the travel industry
- Exposure to tendering for new business
- Has a passion for Sales and Business development relationships
This corporate travel organisation will offer a generous salary package, great working environment and excellent benefits.
Reference Number: 40228