Due to continued business expansion this could be the opportunity you’ve been waiting for, come join our highly decorated Sydney Corporate and Events Management team.
As one of the senior Business Development Managers, you will be responsible for business growth. You will have a sense of fun, good initiative and drive complimented by travel & product knowledge. The successful candidate will;
- Identifying business opportunities, listen to prospective clients needs to achieve, create and deliver a tailored solution that secures new business opportunities.
- offer new clients peace of mind by working through all of their detailed requirements, logistics and possibilities from the tender process through to client implementation
- regularly connect with leads to identify business opportunities in-line with your objectives
- maintain an active funnel of engagement adopting CRM methodologies and principles
- negotiate client rates with suppliers by leveraging our worldwide supplier buying power
- offer clients a highly engaged and stress free experience
The goal of a Platinum Business Development Manager is to effectively maintain relationships and grow sustainable opportunities across all aspects of the business, from Corporate through to Events & Group travel. Each business stream presents opportunities for the other and your entrepreneurial influence will champion opportunities for the other.
Key skill requirements include;
- Previous business development experience
- Tertiary qualified or equivalent travel industry experience
- Good communication & interpersonal skills – written and oral
- Strong organisational & planning skills with high attention to detail
- A team player who can also work autonomously & self manage workloads
- Advanced knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint, CRM databases
- Working knowledge of OBT (Amadeus & Serko preferred)
- A can do attitude
For the successful candidate a highly competitive package is being offered, plus benefits, in-line with depth of experience.
Applicants should apply with a cover letter and resume, please detail how your experience meets the skills criteria.
Please note only successful candidates will be contacted.
Recruiters – we will contact our preferred partners direct should the need arise.
Job applications close 25 July, 2015