This well respected corporate travel company is looking for an experienced business development manager to join their VIC team.This role will require you to strategically approach a large spectrum of clients across a number of sectors.
Your role will autonomous and you will be required to complete the following tasks to achieve your sales targets:
- Strategically targeting new clients with a spend of $1mil +
- Cold calling to secure new business leads
- Conducting client meetings and presentations
- Producing travel proposals for new business
- Attending conferences and trade shows to build client relationships
- Producing client contracts and securing the deal
To be successful within this corporate travel BDM role we are looking for the following skills and attributes:
- Experience working within a business development within the corporate travel environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Have the ability to strategically target a variety of clients
- Car allowance as part of the package
- Great company benefits
- Interviews commencing next week
Reference Number: 40137