Since 1994, we’ve been Australia’s experts in inspired travel. For us, inspired moments – big and small – are everything. Through innovation and fresh thinking, this tradition continues today. We continue to lead the way with high staff to guest ratios, genuinely all inclusive tours, and active engagement with many of the global communities we visit. Our customers come first in every way. By constantly doing the little things, thinking beyond travel and curating fresh wonders for them, our inspired moments in turn become theirs.
We are seeking an experienced Business Development Manager to drive sales of Captain’s Choice products in Australia and New Zealand.
The successful candidate will posses the following:
- Previous sales experience within the travel industry, preferably with national contacts in the luxury leisure market
- Self leadership and a high level of organisational and time management skills.
- Proven relationship management skills.
- Exceptional presentation and training skills.
- Well developed communication and negotiation skills.
- Ability to analyse and evaluate sales opportunities.
- The ability to work within a team and to openly share information with team members and other departments.
To apply for this position please email a cover letter and resume to email@example.com