Princess Cruises is the third largest cruise ship operator in the world and part of the world’s leading cruise holiday company, Carnival Corporation (represented in the Asia Pacific region by Carnival Australia). Known as the Destination Experts, Princess Cruises visits over 350 ports around the world.
Locally, Princess Cruises has operated cruises for more than 10 years and has five ships departing from Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne, Fremantle and Auckland. Reporting to the Head of Sales and supported by a sales planning team, the Business Development Manager is responsible for building a strong geographic presence in order to achieve sales targets through industry relationships and business partnerships.
The incumbent will be responsible for educating trade and consumer channels on the benefits of this premium cruise brand, and driving incremental revenue through existing and new channels.
We seek applications from confident and experienced sales professionals with a passion for travel and cruising who demonstrate:
• success in exceeding sales results, either in an ‘on the road’ territory management role or within retail travel
• the ability to strategise, and plan a territory in order to achieve challenging goals
• strong relationship building and influencing skills
• excellent communication skills (written and verbal) with an engaging and impactful presentation style
• self motivation and discipline with the ability to work in a highly autonomous manner and prioritise workload to have maximum impact
• the ability and willingness to travel frequently across the territory and attend functions on evenings or weekends as required
Please note: the main territories this position will cover are North Shore, Far North Shore and Central Coast.For further information and to apply online, please visit: careers.carnivalaustralia.com Job Reference: CAR/1155739Business