Back-Roads Touring is a unique small group touring concept offering fascinating and leisurely regional tours throughout the UK & Europe. With small group sizes, we provide an intimate and relaxing travel experience, taking our guests off the freeways and onto the back roads to enjoy seasonal cuisine, charming accommodation and authentic cultural experiences.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a passionate individual to join our growing team and represent an innovative brand and style of touring. This position will be based in Brisbane.
Key Responsibilities & Requirements
• Managing trade relationships within QLD
• Building and nurturing travel agency partnerships with the ability to prioritise those agencies which you identify as having the best growth potential for the brand
• Increasing trade sales from QLD year on year with aggressive annual growth targets for the brand
• Developing and providing training sessions for agency partners initially and then ongoing for new starts
• 3+ years of business development management within the travel industry
• The ability to travel extensively
Applications which do not address these points will not be considered. Only short-listed applicants will be contacted. Please send your application and supporting letter to Hugh.Houston@backroadstouring.com.au by 20th