DriveAway Holidays, Australia’s leading self-drive specialist, is looking for a highly motivated & experienced Business Development Manager to service our Victorian travel agencies.
We require a BDM that is:
- An individual who has a clear understanding of the AU Travel Industry
- A highly motivated person that strives for both personal & career success
- A dedicated individual with excellent personal presentation
- An individual with the ability to work autonomously and is very selfmotivated
- Minimum 2 years travel agent and/or BDM experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Own reliable vehicle
We offer you:
- Competitive salary package
- Rewarding bonus opportunities
- Full training, ongoing support and development
If you are an experienced, enthusiastic travel agent or BDM looking for a permanent full time position representing Australia’s number one self-drive specialist, apply now!
Please forward a cover letter and your resume by 17 July 2015 to HRSydney@driveaway.com.au