What will it be like to work for the Voyages Indigenous Tourism Australia?
Voyages Indigenous Tourism Australia is a unique Australian travel company encompassing Ayers Rock Resort in the iconic Red Centre, Home Valley Station in the Kimberley region of Western Australia, and tourism facilities at Mossman Gorge in Tropical North Queensland.
Reporting directly to the Business Events Manager, you will be responsible for providing the administrative service and support to the Voyages Business Event Sales team.
- Provide effective support services for the Voyages Business Events Sales team
- Maintain Opera Sales & Catering Account Management System and ORS
- Create Proposals and contracts
- Maintain and update reports as directed by Business Events Manager
- Coordinate Voyages trade familiarisations
- Maintain trade database – including company profiles in reservations system
- Assist when asked with the preparation of Event Sales reporting including month end, quote tracking, 90 day narrative and any other ad-hoc reporting
- Follow procedures and guidelines in place to complete quotations and contracts for Weddings, Conferences, Incentives and Events in a timely manner
- Coordinate distribution of newsletters to trade
- Assist in the preparation for all trade show activity
- Assist with sales calls when required
- Coordinate distribution of promotional and marketing material to the Business Events industry
- Liaise as necessary with appropriate personnel within each resort as required
- Prepare PowerPoint presentations for internal and external conferences and presentations
- Maintain internal sales databases
We are looking for proactive and enthusiastic individual with exceptional organisational, time management, administration and interpersonal skills along with efficiency in the use of Microsoft Office programmes. A knowledge of the Australian hospitality tourism industry would be an advantage.
In return we offer a friendly working environment, excellent employee benefits and an opportunity to grow your career in an exciting Industry.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.