Singapore Airlines is now accepting applications for Customer Service Officers on a Full-time and Part-time basis for its new Canberra Traffic Office.
- Provide and assist with customer servicing at all operational areas, including, but not limited to; check-in, departure gate, baggage, ramp duties, arrivals and meal order/catering duties.
- General traffic and in-flight administrative duties including vendor invoice verification.
- Monitor and report on customer handling procedures performed by the handling agent and report on ways to further enhance our customer service standards.
- Oversee and work closely with service partners in ensuring obligations are met by the handling agent to ensure a smooth, high quality, customer experience.
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Sound knowledge and understanding of all traffic and operational functions including criteria such as check-in, ticketing, delay handling, crisis management, etc.
- A clear understanding of Amadeus Altea.
- Strong service ethic, good time management/organisational skills and ability to work flexible hours, when required, in a busy environment.
- Good interpersonal skills with internal/external customers and strong conflict resolution skills.
- A strong team player who promotes team spirit and team unity.
- Working knowledge of personal computers and common office software programmes.
- Be able to offer assistance, when required, in other interstate/ overseas Stations during times of crisis.
The starting salary is from $49,327 (full time salary) plus 10% superannuation contributions. The position also attracts a package including free and concessional travel and subsidised medical benefits.
Candidates must have Australian citizenship or permanent residency (PR) status and the ability to obtain security clearance for an ASIC Pass.
Please submit your written application (cover letter and resume) addressed to Mr. Greg McJarrow, Manager NSW/ACT via email to
Charlotte_Koong@singaporeair.com.sg by COB Thursday 30 June 2016.
Please specify whether your application is for full-time or part-time employment