What a role and what a time to join us….
- Strong brand with excellent reputation
- Publically listed and continually growing!
- Fantastic team environment
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Innovative company
About the role:
The CEO position within North America is accountable for the performance of the USA CTM business. The key business drivers to success are: to win and retain business, exceptional staff and client satisfaction, best in class technology and profitability. The CEO must also fully understand the CTM value proposition of high end service, innovation and a return on investment for clients.
The CEO for North America will be a pivotal part of the global leadership team – be responsible for the business direction and profitability for our USA footprint.
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop and maintain exceptional relationships across all key stakeholders in the business
- Participate in the overall Global Strategy and then develop and implement a localised USA business plan.
- Strong focus on new sales and customer retention
- Leadership to motivate and engage all team members
- Ownership and execution of budget
- Ensure your planned outcomes are shared with all at local level, including appropriate delegation, and task allocation to ensure completion
- Report monthly on a formal basis of your local progress versus planned, including any revision of goals or other alternative recommendations
- Develop and maintain a strong support network with other Countries to ensure knowledge sharing is maintained at this critical level of the organization,
- Oversee the effective communication between departments within North America
To be successful as CEO USA, you must have as a minimum at least ten years senior management experience equivalent to this role, with supporting extensive experience/knowledge of the travel industry. Included in this would be proven:
- Demonstrated ability to develop, own and review a sustainable business plan
- Strong communicator and people person
- Exposure to Merger and Acquisition activity and integrations
- Business ownership level of knowledge in operating a service modelled business
- Professionalism and commitment to your customers both internally and externally
- Understand collaboration with your senior team creates the best results in our team based culture
- You must also have the right to live and work in the USA
CTM is an award winning Travel Management Company recently winning its 9th award in 11 years at the prestigious Australian Federation of Travel Agents awards. CTM was inducted to AFTA’s Hall of Fame in 2010 for continued excellence, and has been identified as a BRW Fast 100 growing company in Australia.
CTM is a highly dynamic and entrepreneurial organisation providing tailored travel solutions and best in market technology solutions for corporate clients across the globe. Whilst service underpins our success in the market, the organisation is rapidly building a suite of new and emerging technology through a culture of creativity, innovation and free thinking.
Whilst founded in Australia, CTM is now a global powerhouse with 1800 employees located across 45 cities in 23 countries across Asia, the US, Europe, New Zealand and Australia.
Reference Number: CEONA