PACIFIC CENTRECOM (FIJI) LIMITED
Are you Fluent in Speaking in Mandarin and Cantonese? Then we have an opportunity for you
Pacific Centrecom (Fiji) Limited is a joint venture organization which draws together the talents of Fiji Airways and the global expertise of a well-respected international partner to provide outsourcing contact centre and back-office services to both local and international clients.
There is a unique opportunity to become part of this exciting new team and share in the success of this venture which offers great remuneration together with staff benefits
To provide excellence in the sales and promotion of client services are met.
- Provide exceptional experiences to clients and customers of the Centre of Excellence
- Answer inbound phone calls
- Build relationships with customers using proven sales techniques
- Identify and fulfil the customer’s needs
- Create the booking (as required) using the relevant contact centre desk-top reservation and support system
- Identify opportunities to up-sell or cross-sell products and services
- Close the sale
- Identify and provide appropriate service recovery to customers who report dissatisfaction with service with a focus on first point of contact resolution.
· Must be numerate, fluent in both written and spoken English
· Fluency in Cantonese/Mandarin is required
- Education to a minimum of High School Certificate Level
- Proven customer service experience, especially in a Contact Centre environment would be an advantage
- Proven ability to strive for on-going excellence
- Proven clear and concise communication skills to all levels of staff and customers
If you feel this is the ideal role for you then don’t hold yourself back from an exciting career opportunity
All Applications with curriculum vitae detailing qualifications, relevant experience and phone contact should be forwarded no later than Wednesday 9th September, 2015 to: email@example.com.
Interviews will be done in Hong Kong the following week with all necessary information and work requirements discussion