To provide excellence in the sales and promotion of client services ensuring KPIs and business objectives are met.
Key Responsible Areas:
- Provide exceptional experiences to clients and customers of the Centre of Excellence
- Answer inbound phone calls
- Build relationships with customers using proven sales techniques
- Identify and fulfil the customer’s needs
- Create the booking (as required) using the relevant contact centre desk-top reservation and support system
- Identify opportunities to up-sell or cross-sell products and services
- Close the sale
- Identify and provide appropriate service recovery to customers who report dissatisfaction with service with a focus on first point of contact resolution.
Qualification and Experience
· Must be numerate, fluent in both written and spoken English
· Fluency in Cantonese/Mandarin is required
- Education to a minimum of High School Certificate Level
- Proven customer service experience, especially in a Contact Centre environment would be an advantage
- Proven ability to strive for on-going excellence
- Proven clear and concise communication skills to all levels of staff and customers
Work visa will be arranged/discussed with the successful applicants.
Closing date : 28th May, 2015