Due to an internal promotion, we have a very exciting opportunity for an individual to join our Sales & Marketing Office in Sydney, Australia as the Commercial Support – Australia. This position reports to the Commercial Manager Australia.
As the Commercial Support – Australia, you will:
- Ensure accurate preparation & summarize analytical data for internal & external distribution. Monitor and measure various performance indicators on behalf of individuals, channels and the region
- Support and assist Commercial Manager & Regional General Manager on preparation of performance reports and partnership agreement. Support in the sales promotion activities through management of prerequisite licenses, entries, and competition mechanics
- Facilitate enquiries and requests from trade partners with guidance from the Commercial Manager on fare initiatives, waivers, favors and customer service resolution
- Be responsible for the processing of invoices and vigilantly maintain records of sales collateral
- Design & prepare promotional materials in accordance with the Company’s brand guidelines. Support Channel Executives in the management of all materials for trade partner events including expos, road shows and training events
- Be responsible for the management of ALL educational famils from inception to ticketing and ensuring allocation of tickets is fulfilled as per Partner Contracts
- Accompany or represent sales staff when required at Business related events and prepare any relevant information required for Sales force activity
- Handle communications as delegated by RGM or the Commercial Manager including compliments and complaints and use database management skills to ensure the business has current, relevant contacts that facilitate speed to market.
To be successful in the role you must have:
- A minimum of three (3) years commercial experience in a business support role
- Exposure to promotional campaigns will be an advantage
- Strong analytical skills and high level of proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint and other business tools
- Experience in the use of design applications as well as database or ECRM systems
- Excellent written and verbal communication & presentation skills
- Basic experience in airline reservations systems
- A change embracer with an innovative approach to problem solving.
Applications close on Wednesday 05th August 2015
If you think you have what it takes and want to be part of our world send in your applications with curriculum vitae detailing qualifications, relevant experience with referee details. This should be forwarded no later than the dates mentioned. All applications should be clearly marked stating the role you are applying like for and forward to: Human Resources, Fiji Airways, Private Mail Bag, NADI AIRPORT. Or alternatively email with the subject ‘Position Apply For’ to: email@example.com
Fiji Airways thanks all applicants, however, only those qualified will be screened and only those selected for an interview will be contacted.