The project involves customer support to customers of a classified website through the provision of contact centre services.
Providing assistance to customers’ enquiries and requests for English speaking clients. The engagement with customers will be done in various modes of contact, including handling incoming and outgoing telephone calls, email and chat communication;
- Engage in advert content moderation of our client’s classified website;
- Engage in the detection and analysis of fraudulent patterns and trends.
Applicants have to be very fluent in English. Excellent spoken and written knowledge of this language is required. An understanding of different English dialects will be an asset but not a necessity.
Selected candidates need to
· Be over 18 years of age
· Be mature and responsible
· Be self-motivated, flexible, and organizing
· Have an aptitude to communicate with people
· Be able to juggle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
· Possess an exceptional telephone manner with strong keyboard skills to match
· Work proficiently with Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint
· Have a good level of internet expertise
· Be willing to work on a full time basis
· Be willing to work on a shift basis between Monday and Sunday with the inclusion of night shifts
Reference Number: CCA-Jito