The project involves customer support to an airline through the provision of contact centre services.
Handle incoming and outgoing telephone calls and emails providing assistance to passengers’ enquiries and requests, such as reservations, pricing, ticketing and ticket changes, payment, special requests, and group bookings, as well as refund applications across several airlines and reservation systems;
Resolve incoming queries and complaints to ensure customer satisfaction, and creatively look for options, possibilities and choice for customers;
Be responsible to develop and maintain a good working knowledge of the airline clients’ products, services and systems.
Applicants have to be very fluent in German and English. Good written knowledge of these languages is required.
Selected candidates need to:
• Be over 18 years of age
• Be mature and responsible
• Be self-motivated, flexible, and organized
• Have an aptitude to communicate with people
• Be able to juggle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
• Possess an exceptional telephone manner with strong keyboard skills to match
• Work proficiently with Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint
• Have a good level of internet expertise
• Experience in travel and tourism will be considered an asset
• Be willing to work on a shift basis between Monday and Sunday
Reference Number: CCA-GER