HOME BASED – SE ENGLAND
Well-established hotel wholesaler requires a home based Contracts Manager to negotiate rates/agreements with hotel in key Spanish and Italian cities.
* Using an analytical approach, identify appropriate and relevant hotels
* Full responsibility for negotiating rates, availability, terms and conditions
* Securing the best rates with hotel partners on both FIT/static and dynamic
* Tracking and monitoring competitive performance in terms of price competitiveness
* Develop and maintain a partnership approach with all Hotel partners
* Develop and enhance effectiveness through extranet and channel management technology.
* Provide a weekly progress & results summary
* Pro-actively and successfully negotiate, throughout the year, special offers and promos with hotels in
areas of responsibility
* Build effective relationships with internal support functions
* Have strong previous contracting experience from a major online travel agent and/or major wholesaler
* Have a track record of success in rate negotiations in either major cities in Italy, Spain or both
* Strong analytical skills
* Be able to work under pressure and meet targets and deadlines
* Be ambitious, motivated by results, and a hunger to succeed
* Have excellent communication skills
* Work to a high standard of detail across all aspects of performance
* Capable of working alone whilst contributing to and being part of a team
* Be able to build close working relationships both internally and externally
* Good knowledge of excel required
James Roberts is handling this Contracts Manager vacancy.
Click to apply if you meet the criteria above. We welcome applications from the UK/EU.
Progressive Personnel is a leading international travel & hospitality recruitment consultancy with offices in England, Scotland, United Arab Emirates and South Africa.
Applicants must have the legal right to live & work in the country where the vacancy exists. We regret we are only able to contact shortlisted candidates, but we may retain your details on our database and consider you for future openings.
Reference Number: TM693_144352128435980