Key Responsibilities: (Including but not limited to)
- Responsible for generating revenue and building strategic partnerships with corporate and government accounts to gain long-term commitments to AA and the QJB.
- Works with Sales Manager, National Account Manager and Qantas Business and Government Sales to formulate corporate sales strategy and plan effective tactics to drive corporate account performance.
- Leverages the AA Value Based Selling (VBS) framework, develops revenue share, identifies customer needs, identify and implement new accounts.
- Defines the customer agreement and commitment sought for each call and develop supporting materials and leverages analytic insight to achieve the call objective.
- Monitors underperforming corporate accounts and develop and implement a plan to improve performance.
- Implements and manages corporate programs to expand business opportunities and support premium revenue goals.
- Manages account bidding RFP process, negotiation and contract implementation.
- Coordinates a joint corporate strategy to maximize QJB revenue.
- Participates in quarterly and annual global/local corporate account reviews.
- Communicates Australia & New Zealand corporate account issues and concerns to division and HDQ offices.
- Solves current obstacles and convert revenue shares from competitors.
- Reviews and analyzes account performance through the effective use of AA management information reporting systems and initiates corrective actions as necessary.
- Collect and report competitive intelligence in order for AA to take immediate reaction.
- Represents AA at corporate events and functions.
- Accepts ad hoc or additional sales assignments and is adaptable to sales job allocation/sales territory changes for business reasons.
Core Competencies & Skills Required:
- Able to build firm and good business relationships with corporate and corporate agency accounts
- Previous corporate sales experience and proven successes are preferred
- Strong knowledge of the Australian & New Zealand travel industry
- Additionally, agency/channel sales experience is a plus
- Strong negotiation, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Strong organization / planning, analytical and problem solving skills
- Demonstrate sound judgment and decision-making ability
- Self motivated, and possess a positive attitude
- Able to demonstrate effective communication skills and team work with Pacific and HDQ co-workers
- Position requires high flexibility and the ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously
- Strong computer skills including a solid knowledge of Microsoft Office functionality
- Ability and willingness to travel both domestically and internationally
- Flexibility and willingness to work outside business hours and at weekends as required
- Current Australian driver’s license
Please send your resume in English to American Airlines Pacific HR by clicking apply now and indicate the Reference Number in your email subject. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Reference Number: CAM23