Where do you want your career to take you? Chances are you can get there with United Airlines.
United Airlines are seeking a dynamic Corporate Account Manager to join our Sales team in Sydney.
The Corporate Account Manager will be responsible for managing a portfolio of assigned TMCs and their corporate accounts, with a strong focus on revenue generation and goal achievement. The AM will need to develop account plans including tactical sales activities whilst using a consultative selling style to drive revenue/share and build strong, ‘trust based’ relationships with client hierachy. The AM will seek out new opportunities to expand profitable business with exciting and new customers and actively promotes the United value proposition, brand and company messaging.
Responsibilities will include, however are not limited to:
- Extensive use of sales technology to identify mutual opportunities for increased revenue and share
- Develop customised client solutions through in-depth data analysis, opportunity identification, market intelligence, deal building, account planning, quality account reviews and ongoing contract performance management
- Incorporates appropriate combinations of contract components and alliance strategy to promote client value creation and establish United as a strategic business partner
- Promote loyalty and satisfaction through establishing close working relationships with client base and prospect for new opportunities
- Actively participates in community and industy related associations
- Maintains cross divisional relationships to build team loyalty and enhanced understanding of local customer profiles.
Flexibility is a must due to regular travel as is having the ability to work outside of office hours.
A minimum of 2+ years’ experience in a similar role is required. Airline experience is advantageous however not essential.
Should you be successful in gaining an interview you should be able to display your professional negotiation, communication, technical and presentation skills as well as share some examples of your ability to win new business.
You should be fluent in English and be legally authorised to work full time in Australia for any employer without Sponsorship.
Equal Opportunity Employer