Cathay Pacific Airways is looking for a highly motivated and experienced Corporate Account Manager to join our Sydney sales team.Reporting to the National Manager Corporate & Business Development Manager NSW / ACT, the successful applicant will maintain and develop corporate sales in New South Wales and be responsible for:
• Identifying and converting new corporate opportunities.
• Maintaining and growing the potential from an existing corporate client base.
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate the following:
• Experience in dealing with Decision Makers from medium and large corporate businesses.
• Experience in working with and maintaining effective relationships with Corporate Travel Management companies.
• Highly motivated to actively source, identify and convert new corporate clients.
• Proven ability to manage existing accounts to maximize revenue opportunities.
• A solid sales background with proven results.
• Excellent analytical skills including information gathering, evaluation, and interpretation.
• Excellent negotiation, presentation and communication skills.
• Proven ability to manage own time, with minimal supervision.
What we offer to the successful candidate:
• Competitive salary
• Staff travel benefits, comprehensive medical insurance, superannuation
If you are energetic and well organized with proven abilities in the above competencies, please send your CV and covering letter detailing salary expectations to:Lynn Schey, Manager, People Department:email@example.com
Applications close Friday, 18 September 2015. Applicants must have the right to live and work in Australia. Only applicants who are successful in gaining an interview will be notified.