Cathay Pacific Airways is looking for a highly motivated and experienced Corporate Account Manager to join our Melbourne Sales Office.
Reporting to the Business Development Manager VIC, the successful applicant will be managing corporate sales in Melbourne and be responsible for identifying and converting new corporate opportunities and maintaining and growing the potential from an existing corporate client base.
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate the following:
- Experience in working with Corporate Travel Management Companies
- Experience in dealing with Travel Procurement Managers from medium and large Corporate businesses
- Highly motivated to actively source, identify and convert new corporate clients
- Proven ability to manage existing accounts to maximise revenue opportunities
- Demonstrates a solid sales background with proven results
- Good analytical skills
- Excellent negotiation, presentation and communication skills
- Proven ability to manage own time, with minimal supervision
- Excellent problem solving skills including evaluation, information gathering, interpretation
If you have the above skills and want to join the Cathay Pacific team, please send your CV and covering letter detailing salary expectations to:
- Jason Aghan, Business Development Manager VIC
- Angela Borst, Advisor People Department
Applications close Wednesday 12 August 2015. Applicants must have the right to live and work in Australia. Only applicants who are successful in gaining an interview will be notified.