$85,000 – $90,000
- Minimum of 5 years experience heading up a kitchen
- National highly acclaimed hospitality group
- Fantastic opportunity to grow with the business
- Great culture and work environment
- Hands on position
- Financial and operational management
- Must be very strong in managing systems and processes within the kitchen
- You must have stability in your previous positions with 2 to 3 year tenures.
- Creativity a must
This is an extremely popular and and highly successful hospitality group with venues throughout Sydney, Brisbane and Perth with further openings interstate. Predominantly corporate environments delivering high end cuisine
About the role
You will be responsible for training and guiding the chefs within the kitchen whilst managing food and labour costs. Developing operational systems to ensure efficient service is maintained and ensuring work systems are adhered to.
Skills and Experience
Ideally looking for a chef who has experience within a fast paced quality dining operation. It is all about the attitude that will see you succeed in the position. As a leader you will be willing and enjoy developing and training junior chefs ensuring systems are adhered to to ensure great service flow.
You must be a natural leader who can remain calm and focused through busy service periods.
A strong people manager with a brigade of 30 staff under your direction coupled with a fine dining background.
A generous remuneration package is on offer dependent on experience
We are conducting interview immediately for the ideal candidate
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume in a Word Doc. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Peter Jackson on (02) 92785100 or 1300 inPlace, quoting Ref No 9635.
Reference Number: 9635