Corporate Sales Manager
Do you want to work for the fastest growing travel management company in the world and become a member of the Expedia Inc. family, with plenty of room for growth & advancement? Egencia is Expedia’s corporate travel arm and well-known for its outstanding customer service and state of the art proprietary online & mobile technology solutions.
As part of our ongoing commitment to recruit the best talent for Egencia, we are currently seeking two Corporate Sales Managers to join our exceptional Australian sales team and help us continue our tremendous growth. You will be based in either Sydney or Melbourne and work autonomously across all market segments whilst receiving an industry leading salary & commission package. The potential candidate will be responsible for establishing relationships with and securing new corporate clients and ideally be experienced in the corporate travel industry. Candidates with prior strong sales achievements in B2B solution selling may be considered in the absence of travel industry experience.
Key Responsibilities of the role:
- Sell the Egencia value proposition clearly & effectively to potential new clients whilst ensuring monthly KPI’s are met/exceeded.
- Form multi-level consultative relationships within target companies ie; CEOs, CFOs, Procurement, Human Resources, Executive Assistants & travel managers, to ensure a positive & productive sales experience for all prospective clients.
- Self-generate prospects & develop/manage a pipeline that will ensure you exceed annual sales targets from a cold desk.
- Respond to leads generated from Egencia’s concentrated marketing efforts.
- Work with Account Management, Implementations and other groups to ensure customer satisfaction remains best in class.
- Must be able to work autonomously.
- Proven track record of achievement in B2B solution selling.
- Academic degree desirable but not necessarily required.
Required Core Competencies:
In alignment with the Expedia Inc. and Egencia core values:
- Great team player.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong negotiator with outstanding client/relationship management skills.
- Understand the complexity of the corporate travel market.