Singapore Airlines, one of the world’s most respected travel brands, currently has the following opportunity for a highly motivated individual to join the Sydney Sales team and spearhead its corporate sales efforts in NSW.
Corporate Sales Manager NSW is responsible for generating passenger sales revenue for Singapore Airlines in NSW through planning and implementing sales strategies within the Corporate travel sector.
Applicants for the position should have the following qualifications and attributes:
- Cultivate business relationships with key corporate and high value customers
- To meet and exceed applicable targets, including sales revenue and corporate KPIs
- Oversee the day-to-day management of the Corporate Sales team
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Tertiary qualified with at least five years industry experience
- Thorough understanding of the corporate travel sector, its major players, as well as corporate procurement processes
- Thorough understanding of the travel market and its major players
- Team leadership experience
- An understanding of airline revenue management
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to interact and manage relationships with a cross section of stakeholders at all levels
- Strong commercial acumen with clear focus on business development
- High level of written and verbal presentation skills
- High standard of professional deportment and personal presentation
- A current driver’s license, safe driving record and the ability to obtain security clearance for an ASIC Pass
The position attracts a package including 10% superannuation contributions, free and concessional travel and subsidised medical benefits.
Candidates must have Australian citizenship or permanent residency (PR) status.
Please submit your written application (cover letter and resume) addressed to Mr. Greg McJarrow, Manager NSW/ACT via email to Charlotte_Koong@singaporeair.com.sg
by Friday 22 July 2016