Do you have drive and ambition? Are you an experienced Travel Account Manager with a primary focus to maintain and grow key accounts? My client is a leading supplier of Corporate Travel Solutions for more than 20 years!
Currently on the lookout for an Account Manager to join their team in Melbourne and become part of a growing and successful company! The Account Manager will be joining the Melbourne team and building relationships with Corporate Clients around the area!
* Build strong relationships with large corporate clients
* Expand business opportunities
* Maintain and grow key accounts
* Deliver analysis
* Support client needs and requirements
* Solid negotiation skills
* Expect to work Monday to Friday with occasional weekends for shows etc!
The successful Account Manager will come from a similar travel related background and be hardworking and full of drive!
* Build and maintain strong relationships with customers at all levels within an organisation
* Strong analytical skills with the ability to articulate data
* Ability to identify incremental sales opportunities
* Team player skills
* Sound knowledge of current corporate issues
* Proven negotiation and selling skills
* Intermediate Excel skills
* Previous Account Management experience including large complex clients
* You will have a background in a similar role, comfortable in handling key accounts whilst exceeding service expectations and delivering proactive account management
The successful candidate can expect a competitive salary, company benefits including discount travel and outstanding career opportunities! Further to this there is on-going professional development opportunities.
Reference Number: 1888KF1