PRIMARY OBJECTIVE: The Private Travel Executive is accountable for completing all aspects of the clients’ leisure travel requirements on time, to their cost specification and to meet or exceed their expectations of a quality service in order to assist the Company retain existing client base and potentially win new business through referrals based on the Travel Executive’s service levels of excellence.
• Possess a thorough knowledge and understanding of client’s preferences, likes and dislikes in order to meet their requirements.
• Develop and maintain an understanding of the client’s travel preferences and special requirements in order to build and maintain an effective relationship.
• Offer clients advice and or recommendations on ways to achieve improved travel plans within their travel budget
• Be able to construct a logical and effective itinerary for leisure travel.
• Make reservations for air, hotel and car in the Amadeus CRS as well as effectively using supplier booking channels to secure wholesale product
• Raise Manual, automated ticketing and E-ticketing.
• Constantly seek ways and means to add value to every client’s transaction and surpass their expectations.
• Offer enhanced products and services in regard to quality and price.
• Contact the client on return to determine the success of the transaction and the client’s feedback about product quality and ensure any required follow up steps are completed and outcomes are reported.
• Ensure highest standard of presentation in all documentation for clients as well as a speedy and accurate response to any communication.
• Maintain client financials, ensuring that payment for content is collected prior to paying suppliers. Liaise with Client Relation •Executives, Executive Board, Travel Providers and Clients (where appropriate) in regard to all matters relating to client relations and issues.
• Provide assistance and advice to other staff members.
• Attend to filing and general office administration required by the role.
Expedia, Inc. is the world’s leading online travel company, empowering business and leisure travelers with the tools and information they need to easily research, plan, book and experience travel. Expedia, Inc. also provides in-destination concierge service and activity desks for travelers. The Expedia, Inc. portfolio of brands includes: Expedia.com®, hotels.com®, Hotwire®, Egencia™, TripAdvisor®, Expedia Local Expert™, Classic Vacations® and eLong™. Expedia, Inc.’s companies operate more than 50 global points of sale with sites in North America, South America, Latin America, Europe, Middle East, Africa and Asia Pacific. Expedia, Inc. is a component of the S&P 500 index. For more information, visit http://www.expediainc.com/ (NASDAQ: EXPE).
Interested parties please send your application to Ms. Nicole Talbot – click apply now.