Australian-based home-working consultants are required for this expanding Corporate Travel Company who provide out-of-hours services to over 60 Travel Management Businesses. Working hours range between 9am and 11pm across a 7 day roster.
Business Travel Consultant Duties
– Working on multi GDSs booking UK, European and Worldwide travel including flights, car hire, hotels etc
– Making amendments to bookings, dealing with cancellations, problems, flight delays, changes etc
– The successful candidate must be able to work various shifts across a seven day roster.
– Corporate travel consultant experience, ideally multi GDS
– Strong airfares knowledge with experience on ticketing and reissues
– Problem-solver, happy to deal with unexpected issues and emergencies if they arise
– Dealing with over 60 clients
Part-time/Full-time hours available (flexible on anything between 20 – 35 hours). Consultants must be available to work up to 3 weekends per month (5 hour weekend shifts) as this is their peak period. APPLY TODAY