QBT A member of the Helloworld Group
- New opportunities for Experienced Corporate Travel Consultants
- Working on a 24/7 Shift roster
- Sydney, Brisbane, Canberra, Perth and Melbourne
Due to business growth at QBT, we are seeking to grow our after-hours team and looking for experienced Multi-Skilled Corporate Travel Consultants ready for the next move in their travel career. Following on from QBT’s success with being appointed the Sole Travel Management Provider for the Whole of Australian Government, this is a fantastic opportunity to be part of an evolving TMC.
Your success is this position will be underpinned by your extensive previous corporate travel experience and your insightful customer service. As part of our After-Hours team you will often work with our high profileclients, in urgent circumstances therefore your ability to respond professionally and thoughtfully under pressure will be regularly put into practice.
Why work at QBT?
- Use industry leading technology everyday
- Work with Government and Corporate clients
- Participate in a monthly Productivity Incentive
- 17.5% annual leave loading, shift penalties and 5 weeks annual leave (shift)
- As a member of the Helloworld Group – working at QBT will provide you the opportunity to
- be part of Australia’s leading integrated travel businessand ticket distribution services.
At QBT, you will join a team that truly believes in ‘Business travel made simple’.
To apply please send your CV stating position reference AHQBT and your preferred location to email@example.com
* Please note that we would love to be able to contact everyone personally, however, this is not always possible. If you have not heard from us within 4 weeks of submitting your application, we thank you for your interest in joining the QBT team but on this occasion your application was not shortlisted.