Base Salary + Uncapped Earnings + Great Benefits!
About Campus Travel
Campus Travel are one of Flight Centre Group’s most unique corporate brands, specialising in providing university staff with all their corporate travel needs. Campus Travel consultants are international airfare construction experts and will access the best fares for clients regardless of the length of time required to obtain them. Being part of Flight Centre provides Campus Travel with access to the best airfares, accommodation and ground transport services available.
Campus Travel has been the market leader in offering tailored travel management solutions to the academic sector in Australia since 1989.
About the Opportunity
Are you an experienced Travel Consultant ready to move from retail into corporate travel? Your new career may be right here at Campus Travel in Brisbane.
Campus Travel, one of Flight Centre Travel Group’s successful corporate brands is currently seeking a dynamic individual experienced in travel sales to join their team in the position of Corporate Travel Manager.
This role will primarily see you looking after academic and corporate itineraries, with the possibility of some leisure schedules. This is a corporate travel position as such you will be working with education professionals NOT students. You will be responsible to ensure that the Service Level Agreement between the University and Campus Travel is delivered ensuring total client satisfaction and retention.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in achieving sales targets and a commitment to providing a level of customer service that is second-to-none. The role also requires well-presented individuals with fantastic communication and interpersonal skills.
In addition, you will also have:
- A minimum of 1 years experience as an international Retail/Corporate Travel Consultant
- Exceptional Customer Service Skills
- Professional phone and email manner
- Ability to turn bookings around quickly
- Fares & Ticketing I and II desirable, but not essential
This is a great opportunity to get away from pure retail, claim back your weekends and move into the challenging world of corporate travel management.
The successful candidate will benefit from an attractive remuneration package, comprising a base salary and generous commission structure. In addition, you will be further rewarded with a range of fantastic benefits:
- Free health consultations;
- Access to discounted products and services (e.g. food, gym equipment);
- Free financial planning consultations;
- Access to an internal home loan broker;
- Superannuation, taxation and investment services;
- Discount travel benefits available; and
- Global career advancement / travel opportunities.
Develop your career with one of the fastest growing businesses of its kind in the world!
Reference Number: F189040