The Walshe Group, representative for Hawaii Tourism in Australia is looking for an experienced and dynamic individual to lead our small dedicated Hawaii Tourism team, based in Sydney.
• Develop and implement an annual sales & marketing plan, incorporating travel trade, MICE, PR and media activity
• Initiate innovative concepts and campaigns to stimulate travel to Hawaii
• Build strategic relationships with key customers & stakeholders
• Develop trade cooperation
• Take accountability for the achievement of KPIs and objectives
• A proven track record in a senior marketing, management or public relations role in the travel industry
• A first hand understanding of the requirements of destination marketing
• First rate presentation & interpersonal skills
• Established relationships with Australian travel trade and media
• Experience in managing a team and annual budget
• A formal qualification in marketing, business or communications preferred
Email applications to email@example.com by Friday 23 October 2015.