Princess Cruises is the third largest cruise ship operator in the world and part of the world’s leading cruise holiday company, Carnival Corporation (represented in the Asia Pacific region by Carnival Australia). Known as the Destination Experts, Princess Cruises visits more than 330 ports around the world. Locally, Princess Cruises has operated cruises for more than 10 years and has three ships departing from Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne and Fremantle. Princess Cruises is a multi-award winning cruise line having won AFTA’s Best Cruise Operator for four years running.
Our Cruise Holiday Planners are responsible for selling cruise holidays and related products via outbound calls to ‘warm’ customers, utilising sales techniques to ensure KPIs and sales targets are met during a given period.
Other specific responsibilities will include:
- interpreting and understanding the potential customers’ profile and selling the benefits of the product that best fit their needs
- providing exceptional service levels throughout the entire sales cycle, ensuring a positive experience for each and every customer
- tailoring service levels to a variety of leads, including: referrals; brochure requests; booking cancelations; future cruise credits/deposits; and applicable Loyalty Programs
- monitoring of bookings to ensure accuracy and maintain information in system logs and records
- abiding by various legislative requirements applicable to Australian Consumer Law
We seek applications from sales focussed customer service professionals who demonstrate:
- success in a sales environment, with a proven track record in meeting /exceeding sales targets and KPIs
- the self confidence to make outbound sales calls
- articulate communication and relationship building skills, with the proven ability to build a rapid rapport over the phone
- a commitment to providing a high level of customer service
- a strong lateral thinker, with the ability to think ‘outside the box’
- computer proficiency, with an intermediate knowledge of Word and Excel
- the ability to be rostered to work between 8am to 7pm Monday to Friday and 8am to 4pm Saturday.