To assist with our disrupted passenger handling department.
Qualifications and Experience:
• Working experience in a customer service role
• Sound geographical knowledge
• Travel industry experience a plus
• Demonstrable ability to work under pressure in a demanding role.
• Mature and logical approach to solving problems within a limited time frame.
• Proven track record of delivering high standards of customer service.
• Ability to work well unsupervised.
• Ability to multi task and meet specific goals set by management.
• Assisting clients queries via email, system messages and phone calls
• Assisting the team with adhoc office administrative tasks.
• Other ad hoc duties as directed by management.
• Compliance with occupational health and safety responsibilities
• Ensuring the company’s best interest is maintained at all times.
We have a variety of operation hours available for this job role
You will be asked the following questions when you apply:
- Are you eligible to work in Australia?
- When are you available to start?
- What days are you available to work?